Looks like I haven’t written any release notes for a while…
- New and massively improved admin user interface generally
- New and massively improved seating plan editor user interface
- New and massively improved lists and marketing user interface
- A new version of the Monad client is available that runs as a Windows Service. This version currently does not have an automated installed; please contact us if you would like us to set it up.
- There is a new version of the performance calendar that performs much better when there are very large numbers (hundreds) of performances
- Lightspeed Integration
- Report S3 delivery - reports can now be saved directly to S3 buckets instead of emailed.
- Rearranged edit user in Admin to hide System roles from all but Developer role
- Improved audit logging of Active/Deactivate operations
- Added setting to manually control the generation of the HTML Preview on report shortcuts.
- Added setting to user status types to control how the customer alert is generated.
- Added code to automatically deactivate packages that generate errors.
- Reinstated allocation Pre-print UI in sales
- Reinstated “preview” function in Admin
- Make Exchange function try to offer the same seats in the new performance as the old one.
- Improved Veezi integration making booking fees and transactions fees be selected automatically
- Added “Resend Emails” button to OrderDetails page.
- Fixed searching for people in Lists by product only.
- Fixed admin folder tree caching issues on upgrade by adding a version number to the hash.
- Fixed UI issues with the override label on folder data
- Fixed missing add manual adjustment button on the basket for staff
- Fixed issue completing packages when folder URLs are overridden.
- Fixed interaction between “secure content” and the queue.
- Fixed folder drag & drop from right hand pane to tree.
- Fixed copy & paste error on Admin Folders
- Fixed issue that was occasionally resetting the Payment Request during checkout.
- Fixed credit account statement download.