Changes since 1.357.2.0:
- Integration with Booking Protect
- Added “bulk add note” function to marketing, to add a note to all the users on a List
- Added support for Australian timezone and locale settings
- Added support for Australian payment gateway Merchant Warrior
- Added a large number of Vue based controls to the browsing experience, to avoid postbacks.
- Groundwork for bilingual operation of the system laid so that language can be switched on the fly.
- Improved YesPlan integration, allowing the import of promoter names
- Dramatically improved “Notes” UI
- Improved Mailchimp Integration UI
- Removed old Mailchimp Integration
- Changed memcached caching to make fewer calls to get the NamespaceCount.
- Improved deactivating accounts
- Improved delivery transform editing and testing
- Improved Anderson Zaks payment iFrame style.
- Improved Stripe payment style
- Improved data import tools
- Fixed product tree in order search
- Fixed checking of delivery items
- Fixed bug on new seat plan where 2 clicks were required to select seat
- Fixed UserAssignment form in check out. next and previous were blocked by form validation on new user assignment.
- Fixed duplicate control ids in folder browse.
- Fixed bug configuring default payment type groups
- Fixed copy & pasting folders resulting in a jsTree item without a valid ID for a few seconds.
- Fixed deleting folder performance data when there’s access control data set.
- Fixed bug with Inventory Scheme limit by User Status
- Fixed Group Performance Calender problem.