- Allocations can now be grouped together for reporting purposes
- Promoter-limited Marketing Permissions questions asked on the order confirmation page only ask questions about promoters in the current order. The profile contact preferences page still asks all of them.
- Added PaymentTypeId report parameter type.
- Added Workstation Settings for storing data such as Card machine Terminal Ids
Improved Access Control Response Text generation.
- Fixed package completion where there are two different discounts for a season package.
- Fixed stripe error handling.
- Fixed remote system import of products with a donation scheme.
- Fixed XML feed session handling so it shows as public.
- Fixed Folder Quantities cache to not flag something as free unless ALL the contents are free.
- Fixed limited availability rounding to round down instead of up, so that a product with capacity 1 and 0 sold isn’t in the “Limited availability zone”.
- Fixed AccessControl Extra Tokens upload
- Fixed item delivery queue sort order
Work In Progress
- New Sales UI based on REST API and Vue nearly ready for demo!
- Recurring payments for Stripe
- PaymentSense customer present integration almost there.