I’m just deploying version 220.127.116.11
Notable features include:
- New “What’s On” display that just shows one tile per show and does not list performances, suitable for sites with smaller numbers of performances / mostly one-off shows - e.g. http://www.thebroadwaybarking.com/sales/whatson?period=1y&mode=ShowTiles
- Bug fixes to package completion
- Simple order delivery reprint buttons
- Improved audit trail - there’s no UI on querying it yet, and it’s not turned on by default (if you want to activate it let us know), but the data it records is now more readable
- Revamped batch printing
- Price band search added to product filter. You can (if it’s active) turn on a filter to say “Only show me products with at least 5 seats in price band A left”
- Membership renewals revamp work in progress. Automated membership renewals will now result in whole orders being created.
- I’m not sure how far to go back. The next time I announce a release I’ll know to go back through the change logs as far as this version.