Opt-out Marketing lists are now possible
Marketing User searches can now target first name, last name etc instead of only searching the full text index.
Package Benefits can now suppress the booking fee
Flags added to distinguish “Membership” customer statuses from “Access” statuses
- Folder Display Defaults include settings for Space Venue and Genre label overrides
- Data import routines improved
- Items which require packages are no longer removed from the basket when they fail the package check, but flagged as invalid. This enables much better package completion functionality.
- New What’s On control includes Genre filters as well as date filters
- Update performance run now has much more functionality
- Audience Finder data extraction script can now be scheduled overnight.
- Folder Shortcuts that are used for reporting or data inheritance can be hidden from the public browse
- Waiting list / Ticket Ballot list UI improved.
- Saving new marketing lists fixed
- Problem creating a new customer from just an email address fixed.
- Reports with no results and errors are handled more gracefully
- Monad Client sends contactless request to Anderson Zaks client properly.