- The “Orders” button on the Folder Browse page that’s supposed to take you to the order search with the order pre-selected is working again.
- The special product controls that are used when there’s a limit of at most 1 item (so that it just says “Add to basket” instead of offering a quantity) now works if you have multiple discounts available
- Discount schemes will be able to selectively create discounts by price band and allocation.
- Some reports have been updated to specify whether the date range parameter is Order Date or Event Date
- The History Overview page is now more readable and more useful
- Marketing charts for top genres and shows by marketing list now work properly.
- The access control detail report now includes products that are not directly in the performance folder
- Fixed an infinite loop that occurred when you tried to complete a package that had no rules
- Dragging products in Admin no longer loses product setup configuration for memberships and similar
- More pages added to the sitemap for breadcrumbs support
- Membership renewal now preserves the old membership code for the new membership
- Membership renewal now creates a complete new order for the renewal for financial recording purposes.
- Searching for customers improved; handling of @ signed in email addresses improved.
- Merge customers now shows more helpful messages if something goes wrong.
- Merge customers now works - the previous problem was caused by additional logging code failing to build the log message…
- Order search form improved again.
- New report: Payment Reconciliation by Date and Ledger Code