- Data feed for integration with https://thecleverdatacompany.com/
- In order to avoid referential integrity problems when deleting items in use, the “delete” function now moves folders to a hidden folder instead of physically removing them from the database.
- Payment Requests can now be manually confirmed in admin - if a payment has completed in the card system but there has been an communications error transmitting the success back to Monad.
- Adjustment Types now have a tax rate for VAT reporting purposes.
- The Audit Trail now has a user interface
- Raw payment data can be viewed and to some extent modified in Admin
- Admin UI rearranged for improved usability
- Improved remotemonad error message when password wrong
- Improved order delivery error handling when delivery method not known
- Add check for “does folder contain single item” to DefaultVue.aspx to avoid unncessary clicks.
- Added user address importing / matching to reservation importer
- Seats in different allocations are now considered “next to” each other by default. This can be changed with a folder setting.
- MTD VAT by date report.
- Fixed error in JobSchedule search.
- Fixed Order Cancellation Credit / Refund bug
- Fixed seating plan icon display
- Fixed to dbo.spFolders_UPDATEQUANTITIESCACHE.StoredProcedure.sql to recursively delete unused quantities.
- Fixed product quantities cache null value bug
- Fixed error in search shows stored procedure
- Fixed codeREADr upload retry error
- Fixed codeREADr revoke user API limit problem.
- Fixed sitemap XML escape problem.
- Improved PDF rendering error handling