This version has not been deployed to all sites yet but contains a lot of new features I want to announce. I’m upgrading now sites that directly requested features in this version. Please contact support if you would like to be upgraded sooner rather than later.
- PayPal and Twitter social login now supported, Facebook and Google login improved.
- Raiser’s Edge integration… almost there. It will download Constituent Codes to a Marketing List in Monad if everything is set up right, and upload Lists to custom fields.
- Marketing List Integrations such as MailChimp and Raiser’s Edge can now be configured with the UI
- “Archive” renamed to “Hidden” in the UI
- New admin folder option to move all Hidden folders into a special Archive folder.
- New admin folder options to organise subfolders by month, year or initial.
- An iCal feed can be generated for any folder
- A “No Activity” filter has been added to marketing, so you can search for users who have NOT interacted with the system in any way in a particular date range.
- Custom CSS can now be uploaded into Folders that is rendered so that Shows and Venues can have distinct styles.
- User Link types now have a property “ConfersUserStatusBenefitsAutomatic” which means that if two users are linked the membership benefits of one are automatically applied to the other (currently there is a separate property which means that statuses can optionally be applied)
- Inventory Set Values are checked for duplicates on import / generation
- Merging Users now creates better log records
- Discount Scheme Values can now be explicitly ordered, in case you want a concession type to come top of the list that is NOT the most expensive.
- Landing Page names are trimmed before being saved to the database
- Fixed issues due to changes that make Payment Type Ids case sensitive
- Fixed error thrown when cancelling an order that was imported from another ticketing system
- Archived (Hidden) folders can be deleted