- The Admin UI has been spruced up a bit!
- Scheduled and long running jobs (e.g. creating and updating performance runs) in Admin have a better UI now.
- User import improved
- Turn on browser spell check in html editors
- Improved user assignment step of purchase so that staff can search the whole database for new unlinked users.
- Improved checkout flow so that transactions that can’t be anonymous select a customer at checkout start instead of complaining once you get to the delivery method.
- Added image size to image upload form.
- Add “HasNotes” and “HasComments” to marketing searches
- Recursively setting On Sale schemes now stops at locked folders instead of skipping locked folders but processing their contents.
- Fix pricekey in admin to show discount prices (only shows best price for each discount excluding userstatuses, so if there is a date based early bird discount then it will give that instead of the full price).
- Fix ProductAddOne Buttons user control.
- Fixed bug where a member who reentered their own membership code in the promo code box could double up their membership benefits.
- Fixed security issue with payment process
- Integration with Access Card live (please call for details)
- Integration with Raiser’s Edge is partly functional (work in progress)
- Barcode integration with http://www.ticketer.co.uk/ live
- Report output spreadsheets - both scheduled emails and downloaded reports - can be password protected. This can help with (but is not required for) GDPR compliance.
- Products can now set a display override move to control what kind of quantity picker is rendered