- GDPR: User History shows logged marketing list changes
- GDPR: Marketing Permissions can be linked to Promoters, so that only people who’ve bought tickets for a show with that promoter see the permission.
- Audience Finder integration
- Images now have a “Focal Point” for automated cropping
- Bundling now MUCH more memory efficient. Everything is faster again.
- UserImport can take IsActive status
- Added expiry date to package codes
- Old Images now deleted from the database periodically after archiving.
- Target folders in Create Performance Run now highlighted if different from performance’s parent folder.
- Folder deletion no longer gets stuck on Price Band Groups.
- Terms & Conditions checkbox interacts properly with popup
- RedeemCode page now on sitemap
- codeREADr integration: usernames now no longer case sensitive.
- Gift Aid Declarations grid fixed.
- Fix discount filter rule editing bug: If you edit a package rule with a concession filter “Only” set and THEN edit a rule with concession filter “Any”, the “Any” is changed to “Only: none”
- Fix reservations link not showing up for public even if they have reservations
- Choosing seats whilst completing in a package no longer forgets where you are in the package